* Distances listed are direct linear distances, actual travel distance may be different.|
For information regarding tours, prices, and availability please contact Linda Sr. At 209. 606. 0848 or 440. 967. 3962.|
Seasonal Camping & Boating: May 1st - October 15th
60 New Seasonal Campsites Opening in 2010!
We are excited to be opening 3 new Lagoon, 29 Riverfront, and 31 Inland campsites. Spacious Seasonal and Temporary Campsites are available.
Bring Your Boat, Your RV, or Both! RV campsites are available with or without a boat. Dockage is available with or without a RV.
We Offer Our Distinct Top Ten Advantages and Attractions
1. Riverview combines camping and boating together. Camp directly in front of your floating steel dock.
2. Spacious Inland, Riverfront, and Lagoon Campsites ranging from 30 x 40 to 30 x 90 feet!
3. Riverview provides a 'Home Away From Home'atmosphere with beautiful shade trees.
4. We do not charge for guests or family member visits under 10 people per weekend. Seasonal privilege only.
5. Riverview is located on the Vermilion 'Lorain Kayak Water Trail.
6. The peaceful flow of the Vermilion River runs along the length of the campground.
7. Our marina is dredged annually with access to Lake Erie. Convenient watercraft trailer storage on-site.
8. Family Owned & Operated since 1936. Many generations of families have camped with us.
9. Located between Cleveland and Sandusky provides easy access to 60 attractions within an hour's drive.
10. Our tranquil landscape creates the feeling of being many miles from the city, however two minutes near is downtown Vermilion's quaint atmosphere of hometown shopping and restaurants.
We our located in Vermilion, Ohio on the East bank of the Vermilion River.
Perfectly positioned between Lorain and Huron approximately 1. 3 miles drive from Lake Erie.
We can be reached via the Ohio Turnpike exit 7A-N onto Baumhart Road. Continue North to State Route 2 and make a left on State Route 2, take the next exit Vermilion Rd. /Sunnyside Rd. Turn left over the highway, proceed to Jerusalem Road and make a right hand turn. Continue on Jerusalem and make another right hand turn onto Vermilion Rd. Riverview is located ¾ of a mile on the left hand side.
We can also be reached via State Route 6, also called Liberty Ave. Once in the city of Vermilion, if traveling west on State Route 6, make a left onto Vermilion Rd. If traveling east on State Route 6, make a right onto Vermilion Road. Continue on Vermilion Road for 1 mile. Riverview RV Park & Marina will be on your right hand side. Look for our black, white, gold, and blue sign.
Navigating by Water via Lake Erie. From Lake Erie enter the Vermilion River and follow it upstream for approximately 1 mile. Riverview's Marina is located on the left (East) side and is the last marina on the Vermilion River. Look for our black, white and blue riverfront sign.